Remodeling our kitchens in an inexpensive and personalized way grants us a priceless and rewarding feeling. Often we put aside home decor for the sake of saving money, however there are several things we can do with the furniture and decorative items we already own. The secret is to provide a little time for thinking and being creative.To help you in this task, we have come up with some amazing ideas to apply in your kitchen. It is possible to leave your home decor with a modern and sustainable personality all by doing it yourself.
1. Use a copper pipe as a paper towel holder.
Have fun implementing copper pipe into your design. A copper pipe paper towel holder will make a beautiful paper towel holder.
2. Upgrade cheap IKEA shelves by spray-painting the hardware gold.
Add some gold to inexpensive shelves and chazzam! You’ve got a cool deloused yet chic look.
3. You can also use marble contact paper ($25) for a chic DIY backsplash.
The marble contact paper provides a cool and clean look. See how beautiful it goes with copper and wood!
4. DIY a minimalist pegboard for storage that doubles as art.
Get artsy and learn how to make this useful and creative pegboard for storage. Learn how here.
5. Upgrade your refrigerator with gold duct tape.
This DIY Gold Tape Striped Fridge will add priceless personality to your kitchen for five bucks.
Lack of space and money will no longer be an excuse with these awesome ideas.Find more here.