Flat Roof Installation Cost in Atlanta, GA
What is the cost to Install Flat Roof in Atlanta, GA?
Knowing the flat roof installation in Atlanta costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Atlanta permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total flat roof installation Atlanta costs have been $417.40 to $631.10.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.08 to $3.15 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Atlanta which are typical of flat roof installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install flat roof in Atlanta, GA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Atlanta permits required for flat roof installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Atlanta city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Atlanta, 30303 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Fulton county, Georgia.
- Atlanta general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Atlanta flat roof installation projects.
Flat Roof Installation Atlanta Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $117.30 to $214.99 - typical hourly labor costs seen for flat roof installation Atlanta projects in 2014.
- $43.49 to $47.10 - typical costs associated with Atlanta flat roof installation projects in 2014. This figure may include underlayment, fasteners, drip edges and basic flashing, as required.
- $60.38 to $99.19 - roof jacks, pneumatic roofing nailer and shingle cutting tools costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $196.24 to $269.81 - Atlanta retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of flat roof installation.