Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Bozeman, MT
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Bozeman, MT?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Bozeman costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Bozeman permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Bozeman costs have been $1,951.58 to $3,041.12.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $130.11 to $202.75 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Bozeman which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Bozeman, MT, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Bozeman permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Bozeman city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Bozeman, 59715 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Gallatin county, Montana.
- Bozeman general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Bozeman cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Bozeman Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,151.76 to $2,035.68 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Bozeman projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Bozeman cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, surface preparation, finishing materials and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Bozeman
- Cost for Cabinet Installation Bozeman MT
- Kitchen Cabinet Installation Bozeman Cost
- Cost to in Bozeman