Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Weirton, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Weirton, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Weirton costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Weirton permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Weirton costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Weirton which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Weirton, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Weirton permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Weirton city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Weirton, 26062 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Hancock county, West Virginia.
- Weirton general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Weirton cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Weirton Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Weirton projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Weirton cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, connectors, surface preparation and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 10" miter saw, electric jigsaw, 3" belt sander and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Weirton
- Cost for Cabinet Refinishing Weirton WV
- Cabinet Installation Weirton Cost
- Cost for Kitchen Cabinet Installation Weirton WV