Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Fairmont, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Fairmont, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Fairmont costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Fairmont permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Fairmont costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Fairmont which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Fairmont, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Fairmont permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Fairmont city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Fairmont, 26554 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Marion county, West Virginia.
- Fairmont general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Fairmont cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Fairmont Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Fairmont projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Fairmont cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, finishing materials, connectors and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.