Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Martinsburg, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Martinsburg, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Martinsburg costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Martinsburg permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Martinsburg costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Martinsburg which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Martinsburg, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Martinsburg permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Martinsburg city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Martinsburg, 25401 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Berkeley county, West Virginia.
- Martinsburg general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Martinsburg cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Martinsburg Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Martinsburg projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Martinsburg cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, fasteners, finishing materials and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Martinsburg
- Martinsburg Cost
- Martinsburg Kitchen Cabinet Installation Cost
- Cost for Cabinet Repair Martinsburg WV