Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Northport, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Northport, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Northport costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Northport permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Northport costs have been $1,842.68 to $2,848.64.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $122.84 to $189.91 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Northport which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Northport, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Northport permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Northport city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Northport, 35473 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Tuscaloosa county, Alabama.
- Northport general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Northport cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Northport Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,042.85 to $1,843.20 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Northport projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Northport cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, finishing materials, surface preparation and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.