Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Princeton, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Princeton, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Princeton costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Princeton permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Princeton costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Princeton which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Princeton, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Princeton permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Princeton city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Princeton, 24739 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Mercer county, West Virginia.
- Princeton general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Princeton cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Princeton Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Princeton projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Princeton cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, finishing materials, connectors and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, 10" miter saw, electric jigsaw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Princeton
- Cost for Cabinet Installation Princeton WV
- Kitchen Cabinet Installation Princeton Cost
- Cost for Cabinet Repair Princeton WV