Spray Foam Insulation Cost in Corvallis, OR
What is the cost to Install Spray Foam Insulation in Corvallis, OR?
Knowing the spray foam insulation in Corvallis costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Corvallis permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total spray foam insulation Corvallis costs have been $463.57 to $590.87.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.32 to $2.96 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Corvallis which are typical of spray foam insulation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install spray foam insulation in Corvallis, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Corvallis permits required for spray foam insulation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Corvallis city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Corvallis, 97330 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Benton county, Oregon.
- Corvallis general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Corvallis spray foam insulation projects.
Spray Foam Insulation Corvallis Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $193.25 to $201.51 - typical hourly labor costs seen for spray foam insulation Corvallis projects in 2014.
- $11.11 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Corvallis spray foam insulation projects in 2014. This figure may include sealing tape, fasteners and vent flow baffles, as required.
- $34.50 to $56.06 - 115 v and 500+ pounds of insulation/hour capacity costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $224.71 to $310.29 - Corvallis retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of spray foam insulation.