Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Decatur, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Decatur, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Decatur costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Decatur permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Decatur costs have been $1,845.05 to $2,852.83.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $123.00 to $190.19 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Decatur which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Decatur, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Decatur permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Decatur city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Decatur, 35601 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Morgan county, Alabama.
- Decatur general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Decatur cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Decatur Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,045.22 to $1,847.38 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Decatur projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Decatur cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, surface preparation, connectors and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.