Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Huntington, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Huntington, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Huntington costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Huntington permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Huntington costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Huntington which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Huntington, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Huntington permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Huntington city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Huntington, 25701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Cabell county, West Virginia.
- Huntington general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Huntington cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Huntington Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Huntington projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Huntington cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, surface preparation, fasteners and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.