Mold Inspection Cost in Clifton, NJ
What is the cost to Inspect For Mold in Clifton, NJ?
Knowing the mold inspection in Clifton costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Clifton permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total mold inspection Clifton costs have been $348.50 to $564.81.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.35 to $0.56 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Clifton which are typical of mold inspection projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to inspect for mold in Clifton, NJ, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Clifton permits required for mold inspection projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Clifton city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Clifton, 07011 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Passaic county, New Jersey.
- Clifton general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Clifton mold inspection projects.
Mold Inspection Clifton Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $236.80 to $417.46 - typical hourly labor costs seen for mold inspection Clifton projects in 2014.
- $111.70 to $147.35 - sampling stand, bioisolation filter, iaq pump and tubing costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.