Interior Painting Cost in El Paso, TX
What is the cost to Paint House Interior in El Paso, TX?
Knowing the interior painting in El Paso costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain El Paso permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total interior painting El Paso costs have been $4,973.35 to $8,861.30.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $4.14 to $7.38 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in El Paso which are typical of interior painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint house interior in El Paso, TX, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- El Paso permits required for interior painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact El Paso city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in El Paso, 79901 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in El Paso county, Texas.
- El Paso general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for El Paso interior painting projects.
Interior Painting El Paso Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $3,721.55 to $7,505.73 - typical hourly labor costs seen for interior painting El Paso projects in 2014.
- $1,251.80 to $1,355.57 - typical costs associated with El Paso interior painting projects in 2014. This figure may include , as required.