Heat Pump Installation Cost in Los Angeles, CA
What is the cost to Install Heat Pumps in Los Angeles, CA?
Knowing the heat pump installation in Los Angeles costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Los Angeles permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total heat pump installation Los Angeles costs have been $1,778.00 to $3,355.71.
To breakdown that number by pump the averages are $1,778.00 to $3,355.71 per pump. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Los Angeles which are typical of heat pump installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install heat pumps in Los Angeles, CA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Los Angeles permits required for heat pump installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Los Angeles city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Los Angeles, 90001 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Los Angeles county, California.
- Los Angeles general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Los Angeles heat pump installation projects.
Heat Pump Installation Los Angeles Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $425.37 to $444.83 - typical hourly labor costs seen for heat pump installation Los Angeles projects in 2014.
- $63.64 to $68.92 - typical costs associated with Los Angeles heat pump installation projects in 2014. This figure may include fittings, mounting hardware and fasteners, as required.
- $27.60 to $56.06 - pipe wrenches, pipe cutting and threading, tubing cutter and brazing kit costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $1,261.39 to $2,785.90 - Los Angeles retail costs typically seen for 1 pumps of heat pump installation.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other heat pump installation projects in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Baseboard Heater Installation Cost
- Cost for Forced Air Furnace Installation Los Angeles CA
- Furnace Installation Los Angeles Cost