Spray Foam Insulation Cost in Oregon City, OR
What is the cost to Install Spray Foam Insulation in Oregon City, OR?
Knowing the spray foam insulation in Oregon City costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Oregon City permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total spray foam insulation Oregon City costs have been $467.25 to $594.71.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.33 to $2.98 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Oregon City which are typical of spray foam insulation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install spray foam insulation in Oregon City, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Oregon City permits required for spray foam insulation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Oregon City city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Oregon City, 97045 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Clackamas county, Oregon.
- Oregon City general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Oregon City spray foam insulation projects.
Spray Foam Insulation Oregon City Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $196.93 to $205.36 - typical hourly labor costs seen for spray foam insulation Oregon City projects in 2014.
- $11.11 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Oregon City spray foam insulation projects in 2014. This figure may include vent flow baffles, sealing tape and fasteners, as required.
- $34.50 to $56.06 - 500+ pounds of insulation/hour capacity and 115 v costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $224.71 to $310.29 - Oregon City retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of spray foam insulation.