Mold Inspection Cost in Gloucester City, NJ
What is the cost to Inspect For Mold in Gloucester City, NJ?
Knowing the mold inspection in Gloucester City costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Gloucester City permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total mold inspection Gloucester City costs have been $335.16 to $541.31.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.33 to $0.54 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Gloucester City which are typical of mold inspection projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to inspect for mold in Gloucester City, NJ, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Gloucester City permits required for mold inspection projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Gloucester City city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Gloucester City, 08030 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Camden county, New Jersey.
- Gloucester City general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Gloucester City mold inspection projects.
Mold Inspection Gloucester City Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $223.46 to $393.96 - typical hourly labor costs seen for mold inspection Gloucester City projects in 2014.
- $111.70 to $147.35 - iaq pump, sampling stand, bioisolation filter and tubing costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.