Cabinet Rafacing Cost in New York, NY
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in New York, NY?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in New York costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain New York permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing New York costs have been $2,554.09 to $4,106.03.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $170.27 to $273.73 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in New York which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in New York, NY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- New York permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact New York city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in New York, 10002 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in New York county, New York.
- New York general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for New York cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing New York Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,754.28 to $3,100.60 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing New York projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with New York cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, surface preparation, fasteners and finishing materials, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw, pneumatic finish nailer and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.