Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Bluefield, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Bluefield, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Bluefield costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Bluefield permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Bluefield costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Bluefield which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Bluefield, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Bluefield permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Bluefield city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Bluefield, 24701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Mercer county, West Virginia.
- Bluefield general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Bluefield cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Bluefield Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Bluefield projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Bluefield cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, fasteners, connectors and finishing materials, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw and 3 1/4" electric planer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.