Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Charleston, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Charleston, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Charleston costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Charleston permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Charleston costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Charleston which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Charleston, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Charleston permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Charleston city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Charleston, 25301 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Kanawha county, West Virginia.
- Charleston general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Charleston cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Charleston Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Charleston projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Charleston cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, finishing materials, connectors and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.