Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Elkins, WV
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Elkins, WV?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Elkins costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Elkins permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Elkins costs have been $2,034.44 to $3,187.57.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $135.63 to $212.51 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Elkins which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Elkins, WV, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Elkins permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Elkins city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Elkins, 26241 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Randolph county, West Virginia.
- Elkins general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Elkins cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Elkins Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,234.63 to $2,182.14 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Elkins projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Elkins cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, connectors, surface preparation and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 10" miter saw, 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.