Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Norfolk, VA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Norfolk, VA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Norfolk costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Norfolk permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Norfolk costs have been $1,859.25 to $2,877.93.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $123.95 to $191.87 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Norfolk which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Norfolk, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Norfolk permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Norfolk city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Norfolk, 23502 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Norfolk City county, Virginia.
- Norfolk general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Norfolk cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Norfolk Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,059.44 to $1,872.49 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Norfolk projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Norfolk cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, connectors, fasteners and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer, 10" miter saw, pneumatic finish nailer and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.