Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Winchester, VA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Winchester, VA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Winchester costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Winchester permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Winchester costs have been $1,879.38 to $2,913.49.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $125.29 to $194.24 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Winchester which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Winchester, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Winchester permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Winchester city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Winchester, 22601 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Winchester City county, Virginia.
- Winchester general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Winchester cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Winchester Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,079.55 to $1,908.06 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Winchester projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Winchester cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, finishing materials, fasteners and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw, pneumatic finish nailer and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Winchester
- Cost for Countertop Refinishing Winchester VA
- Cost to in Winchester
- Custom Cabinet Installation Winchester Cost