Spray Foam Insulation Cost in Beaverton, OR
What is the cost to Install Spray Foam Insulation in Beaverton, OR?
Knowing the spray foam insulation in Beaverton costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Beaverton permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total spray foam insulation Beaverton costs have been $467.25 to $594.71.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.33 to $2.98 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Beaverton which are typical of spray foam insulation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install spray foam insulation in Beaverton, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Beaverton permits required for spray foam insulation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Beaverton city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Beaverton, 97005 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Washington county, Oregon.
- Beaverton general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Beaverton spray foam insulation projects.
Spray Foam Insulation Beaverton Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $196.93 to $205.36 - typical hourly labor costs seen for spray foam insulation Beaverton projects in 2014.
- $11.11 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Beaverton spray foam insulation projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, vent flow baffles and sealing tape, as required.
- $34.50 to $56.06 - 115 v and 500+ pounds of insulation/hour capacity costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $224.71 to $310.29 - Beaverton retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of spray foam insulation.