Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Tuscaloosa, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Tuscaloosa, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Tuscaloosa costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Tuscaloosa permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Tuscaloosa costs have been $1,842.68 to $2,848.64.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $122.84 to $189.91 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Tuscaloosa which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Tuscaloosa, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Tuscaloosa permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Tuscaloosa city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Tuscaloosa, 35404 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Tuscaloosa county, Alabama.
- Tuscaloosa general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Tuscaloosa cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Tuscaloosa Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,042.85 to $1,843.20 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Tuscaloosa projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Tuscaloosa cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, surface preparation, connectors and finishing materials, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw and 3 1/4" electric planer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.