Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Dillon, MT
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Dillon, MT?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Dillon costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Dillon permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Dillon costs have been $1,951.58 to $3,041.12.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $130.11 to $202.75 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Dillon which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Dillon, MT, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Dillon permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Dillon city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Dillon, 59725 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Beaverhead county, Montana.
- Dillon general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Dillon cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Dillon Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,151.76 to $2,035.68 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Dillon projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Dillon cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, connectors, finishing materials and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 10" miter saw, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 3 1/4" electric planer and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.