Interior Door Removal Cost in Atlanta, GA
What is the cost to Remove Interior Doors in Atlanta, GA?
Knowing the interior door removal in Atlanta costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Atlanta permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total interior door removal Atlanta costs have been $36.27 to $94.83.
To breakdown that number by door the averages are $36.27 to $94.83 per door. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Atlanta which are typical of interior door removal projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to remove interior doors in Atlanta, GA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Atlanta permits required for interior door removal projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Atlanta city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Atlanta, 30303 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Fulton county, Georgia.
- Atlanta general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Atlanta interior door removal projects.
Interior Door Removal Atlanta Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $13.27 to $66.08 - typical hourly labor costs seen for interior door removal Atlanta projects in 2014.