Metal Roof Repair Cost in Atlanta, GA
What is the cost to Repair Metal Roofing in Atlanta, GA?
Knowing the metal roof repair in Atlanta costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Atlanta permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total metal roof repair Atlanta costs have been $947.55 to $1,243.02.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $9.48 to $12.43 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Atlanta which are typical of metal roof repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair metal roofing in Atlanta, GA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Atlanta permits required for metal roof repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Atlanta city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Atlanta, 30303 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Fulton county, Georgia.
- Atlanta general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Atlanta metal roof repair projects.
Metal Roof Repair Atlanta Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $221.08 to $432.23 - typical hourly labor costs seen for metal roof repair Atlanta projects in 2014.
- $30.52 to $33.05 - typical costs associated with Atlanta metal roof repair projects in 2014. This figure may include basic flashing, drip edges, fasteners and underlayment, as required.
- $60.38 to $99.19 - pneumatic roofing nailer, roofing material cutting tools and roof jacks costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $635.58 to $678.56 - Atlanta retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of metal roof repair.