Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Brookhaven, NY
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Brookhaven, NY?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Brookhaven costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Brookhaven permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Brookhaven costs have been $2,533.97 to $4,070.46.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $168.94 to $271.37 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Brookhaven which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Brookhaven, NY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Brookhaven permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Brookhaven city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Brookhaven, 11719 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Suffolk county, New York.
- Brookhaven general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Brookhaven cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Brookhaven Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,734.15 to $3,065.03 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Brookhaven projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Brookhaven cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, fasteners, finishing materials and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.