Wall Painting And Finishing Cost in Gresham, OR
What is the cost to Paint And Finish Walls in Gresham, OR?
Knowing the wall painting and finishing in Gresham costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Gresham permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total wall painting and finishing Gresham costs have been $110.54 to $192.45.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.55 to $0.97 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Gresham which are typical of wall painting and finishing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint and finish walls in Gresham, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Gresham permits required for wall painting and finishing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Gresham city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Gresham, 97030 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Multnomah county, Oregon.
- Gresham general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Gresham wall painting and finishing projects.
Wall Painting And Finishing Gresham Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $75.58 to $146.45 - typical hourly labor costs seen for wall painting and finishing Gresham projects in 2014.
- $34.96 to $46.00 - typical costs associated with Gresham wall painting and finishing projects in 2014. This figure may include masking tape and paper, solvents, surface repair material and cleanup supplies, as required.