Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Madison, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Madison, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Madison costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Madison permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Madison costs have been $1,901.87 to $2,953.25.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $126.79 to $196.88 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Madison which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Madison, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Madison permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Madison city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Madison, 35756 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Limestone county, Alabama.
- Madison general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Madison cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Madison Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,102.05 to $1,947.81 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Madison projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Madison cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, fasteners, surface preparation and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.