Aluminum Garage Door Installation Cost in San Diego, CA
What is the cost to Install Aluminum Garage Doors in San Diego, CA?
Knowing the aluminum garage door installation in San Diego costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain San Diego permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total aluminum garage door installation San Diego costs have been $945.53 to $1,369.87.
To breakdown that number by door the averages are $945.53 to $1,369.87 per door. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in San Diego which are typical of aluminum garage door installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install aluminum garage doors in San Diego, CA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- San Diego permits required for aluminum garage door installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact San Diego city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in San Diego, 92101 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in San Diego county, California.
- San Diego general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for San Diego aluminum garage door installation projects.
Aluminum Garage Door Installation San Diego Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $142.66 to $298.39 - typical hourly labor costs seen for aluminum garage door installation San Diego projects in 2014.
- $27.03 to $29.27 - typical costs associated with San Diego aluminum garage door installation projects in 2014. This figure may include corrosion resistant fasteners, sealants, weather stripping and flashing and exterior grade caulking, as required.
- $73.31 to $99.19 - 12" compound miter saw, pneumatic finish nailer, er, detail s and biscuit joiner costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $702.54 to $943.03 - San Diego retail costs typically seen for 1 doors of aluminum garage door installation.