Spray Foam Insulation Cost in Eugene, OR
What is the cost to Install Spray Foam Insulation in Eugene, OR?
Knowing the spray foam insulation in Eugene costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Eugene permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total spray foam insulation Eugene costs have been $463.57 to $590.87.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.32 to $2.96 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Eugene which are typical of spray foam insulation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install spray foam insulation in Eugene, OR, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Eugene permits required for spray foam insulation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Eugene city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Eugene, 97401 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Lane county, Oregon.
- Eugene general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Eugene spray foam insulation projects.
Spray Foam Insulation Eugene Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $193.25 to $201.51 - typical hourly labor costs seen for spray foam insulation Eugene projects in 2014.
- $11.11 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Eugene spray foam insulation projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, sealing tape and vent flow baffles, as required.
- $34.50 to $56.06 - 115 v and 500+ pounds of insulation/hour capacity costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $224.71 to $310.29 - Eugene retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of spray foam insulation.