Large Tree Removal Cost in Austin, TX
What is the cost to Remove A Large Tree in Austin, TX?
Knowing the large tree removal in Austin costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your tree removal project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Austin permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total large tree removal Austin costs have been $653.46 to $870.38.
To breakdown that number by tree the averages are $653.46 to $870.38 per tree. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Austin which are typical of large tree removal projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to remove a large tree in Austin, TX, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Austin permits required for large tree removal projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Austin city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Austin, 78701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Travis county, Texas.
- Austin general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Austin large tree removal projects.
Large Tree Removal Austin Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $551.00 to $709.80 - typical hourly labor costs seen for large tree removal Austin projects in 2014.
- $102.47 to $160.57 - ax, rope and chainsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.