Flat Roof Repair Cost in Rochester, NY
What is the cost to Repair Flat Roof in Rochester, NY?
Knowing the flat roof repair in Rochester costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rochester permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total flat roof repair Rochester costs have been $316.25 to $473.26.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $3.16 to $4.74 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rochester which are typical of flat roof repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair flat roof in Rochester, NY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rochester permits required for flat roof repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rochester city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rochester, 14603 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Monroe county, New York.
- Rochester general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rochester flat roof repair projects.
Flat Roof Repair Rochester Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $134.76 to $210.42 - typical hourly labor costs seen for flat roof repair Rochester projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Rochester flat roof repair projects in 2014. This figure may include drip edges, basic flashing, fasteners and underlayment, as required.
- $60.38 to $99.19 - shingle cutting tools, roof jacks and pneumatic roofing nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $98.12 to $134.91 - Rochester retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of flat roof repair.