Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Lewistown, MT
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Lewistown, MT?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Lewistown costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Lewistown permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Lewistown costs have been $1,951.58 to $3,041.12.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $130.11 to $202.75 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Lewistown which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Lewistown, MT, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Lewistown permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Lewistown city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Lewistown, 59457 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Fergus county, Montana.
- Lewistown general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Lewistown cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Lewistown Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,151.76 to $2,035.68 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Lewistown projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Lewistown cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, finishing materials, fasteners and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.