Gas Line Installation Cost in Ridgeland, MS
What is the cost to Install Gas Lines in Ridgeland, MS?
Knowing the gas line installation in Ridgeland costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Ridgeland permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total gas line installation Ridgeland costs have been $347.61 to $403.98.
To breakdown that number by line the averages are $347.61 to $403.98 per line. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Ridgeland which are typical of gas line installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install gas lines in Ridgeland, MS, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Ridgeland permits required for gas line installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Ridgeland city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Ridgeland, 39157 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Madison county, Mississippi.
- Ridgeland general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Ridgeland gas line installation projects.
Gas Line Installation Ridgeland Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $181.29 to $197.70 - typical hourly labor costs seen for gas line installation Ridgeland projects in 2014.
- $138.72 to $150.22 - typical costs associated with Ridgeland gas line installation projects in 2014. This figure may include mounting hardware, connectors and fittings, as required.
- $27.60 to $56.06 - brazing kit, tubing cutter, pipe wrenches and pipe cutting and threading costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.