Tar Roofing Repair Cost in Denver, CO
What is the cost to Repair Tar Roof in Denver, CO?
Knowing the tar roofing repair in Denver costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Denver permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total tar roofing repair Denver costs have been $153.27 to $214.42.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.53 to $2.14 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Denver which are typical of tar roofing repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair tar roof in Denver, CO, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Denver permits required for tar roofing repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Denver city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Denver, 80202 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Denver county, Colorado.
- Denver general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Denver tar roofing repair projects.
Tar Roofing Repair Denver Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $81.14 to $133.37 - typical hourly labor costs seen for tar roofing repair Denver projects in 2014.
- $23.31 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Denver tar roofing repair projects in 2014. This figure may include drip edges, basic flashing, fasteners and underlayment, as required.
- $48.82 to $52.30 - Denver retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of tar roofing repair.