Gas Furnace Installation Cost in Evansville, IN
What is the cost to Install Gas Furnaces in Evansville, IN?
Knowing the gas furnace installation in Evansville costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Evansville permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total gas furnace installation Evansville costs have been $1,570.79 to $1,912.83.
To breakdown that number by furnace the averages are $1,570.79 to $1,912.83 per furnace. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Evansville which are typical of gas furnace installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install gas furnaces in Evansville, IN, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Evansville permits required for gas furnace installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Evansville city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Evansville, 47708 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Vanderburgh county, Indiana.
- Evansville general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Evansville gas furnace installation projects.
Gas Furnace Installation Evansville Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $296.08 to $310.56 - typical hourly labor costs seen for gas furnace installation Evansville projects in 2014.
- $208.14 to $225.39 - typical costs associated with Evansville gas furnace installation projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, mounting hardware and fittings, as required.
- $27.60 to $56.06 - brazing kit, tubing cutter, pipe wrenches and pipe cutting and threading costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $1,038.98 to $1,320.83 - Evansville retail costs typically seen for 1 furnaces of gas furnace installation.