Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Virginia Beach, VA
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Virginia Beach, VA?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Virginia Beach costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Virginia Beach permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Virginia Beach costs have been $1,859.25 to $2,877.93.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $123.95 to $191.87 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Virginia Beach which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Virginia Beach, VA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Virginia Beach permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Virginia Beach city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Virginia Beach, 23451 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Virginia Beach City county, Virginia.
- Virginia Beach general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Virginia Beach cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Virginia Beach Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,059.44 to $1,872.49 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Virginia Beach projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Virginia Beach cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, finishing materials, surface preparation and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw, 3" belt sander and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other cabinet rafacing projects in Virginia Beach
- Cost for Countertop Refinishing Virginia Beach VA
- Cost for Cabinet Rafacing Virginia Beach VA
- Cost to in Virginia Beach