Radiant Floor Heating Installation Cost in Los Angeles, CA
What is the cost to Install Radiant Floor Heating in Los Angeles, CA?
Knowing the radiant floor heating installation in Los Angeles costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Los Angeles permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total radiant floor heating installation Los Angeles costs have been $1,939.80 to $2,428.48.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $9.69 to $12.14 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Los Angeles which are typical of radiant floor heating installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install radiant floor heating in Los Angeles, CA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Los Angeles permits required for radiant floor heating installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Los Angeles city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Los Angeles, 90001 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Los Angeles county, California.
- Los Angeles general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Los Angeles radiant floor heating installation projects.
Radiant Floor Heating Installation Los Angeles Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,218.22 to $1,365.07 - typical hourly labor costs seen for radiant floor heating installation Los Angeles projects in 2014.
- $106.54 to $115.37 - typical costs associated with Los Angeles radiant floor heating installation projects in 2014. This figure may include surface sealants, manufacturer recommended underlayment, fasteners and adhesives, as required.
- $615.04 to $948.04 - Los Angeles retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of radiant floor heating installation.