Cabinet Rafacing Cost in Mobile, AL
What is the cost to Reface Cabinets in Mobile, AL?
Knowing the cabinet rafacing in Mobile costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Mobile permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet rafacing Mobile costs have been $1,926.72 to $2,997.19.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $128.44 to $199.81 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Mobile which are typical of cabinet rafacing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to reface cabinets in Mobile, AL, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Mobile permits required for cabinet rafacing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Mobile city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Mobile, 36602 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Mobile county, Alabama.
- Mobile general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Mobile cabinet rafacing projects.
Cabinet Rafacing Mobile Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,126.91 to $1,991.74 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet rafacing Mobile projects in 2014.
- $742.03 to $928.67 - typical costs associated with Mobile cabinet rafacing projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, finishing materials, surface preparation and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - electric jigsaw, 10" miter saw, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander and pneumatic finish nailer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.