Base Molding Installation Cost in Ames, IA
What is the cost to Install Base Molding in Ames, IA?
Knowing the base molding installation in Ames costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Ames permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total base molding installation Ames costs have been $266.20 to $457.29.
To breakdown that number by linear foot the averages are $5.32 to $9.14 per linear foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Ames which are typical of base molding installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install base molding in Ames, IA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Ames permits required for base molding installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Ames city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Ames, 50010 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Story county, Iowa.
- Ames general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Ames base molding installation projects.
Base Molding Installation Ames Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $97.64 to $182.26 - typical hourly labor costs seen for base molding installation Ames projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Ames base molding installation projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, fasteners, surface preparation and connectors, as required.
- $73.31 to $99.19 - biscuit joiner, er, pneumatic finish nailer, detail s and 12" compound miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $72.25 to $147.10 - Ames retail costs typically seen for 50 linear feet of base molding installation.