Concrete Foundation Installation Cost in Anderson, IN
What is the cost to Install Concrete Foundations in Anderson, IN?
Knowing the concrete foundation installation in Anderson costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Anderson permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total concrete foundation installation Anderson costs have been $1,051.65 to $1,736.10.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $5.26 to $8.68 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Anderson which are typical of concrete foundation installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install concrete foundations in Anderson, IN, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Anderson permits required for concrete foundation installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Anderson city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Anderson, 46011 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Madison county, Indiana.
- Anderson general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Anderson concrete foundation installation projects.
Concrete Foundation Installation Anderson Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $227.63 to $337.81 - typical hourly labor costs seen for concrete foundation installation Anderson projects in 2014.
- $26.63 to $28.84 - typical costs associated with Anderson concrete foundation installation projects in 2014. This figure may include cleaning, isolation materials, reinforcing materials and chemical release agents, as required.
- $32.78 to $55.20 - form ties, foundation footings and backhoe costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $764.61 to $1,314.24 - Anderson retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of concrete foundation installation.