House Exterior Power Washing Cost in Pierre, SD
What is the cost to Power Wash House Exteriors in Pierre, SD?
Knowing the house exterior power washing in Pierre costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your pressure cleaning project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Pierre permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total house exterior power washing Pierre costs have been $156.35 to $267.62.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.78 to $1.33 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Pierre which are typical of house exterior power washing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to power wash house exteriors in Pierre, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Pierre permits required for house exterior power washing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Pierre city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Pierre, 57501 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Hughes county, South Dakota.
- Pierre general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Pierre house exterior power washing projects.
House Exterior Power Washing Pierre Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $72.40 to $148.30 - typical hourly labor costs seen for house exterior power washing Pierre projects in 2014.
- $28.75 to $46.00 - typical costs associated with Pierre house exterior power washing projects in 2014. This figure may include solvents, surface repair material, cleanup supplies and masking tape and paper, as required.
- $55.20 to $73.31 - 500+ psi gasoline powered power washer and 3 costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.