Mold Inspection Cost in New York, NY
What is the cost to Inspect For Mold in New York, NY?
Knowing the mold inspection in New York costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain New York permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total mold inspection New York costs have been $406.59 to $667.25.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.40 to $0.67 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in New York which are typical of mold inspection projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to inspect for mold in New York, NY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- New York permits required for mold inspection projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact New York city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in New York, 10002 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in New York county, New York.
- New York general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for New York mold inspection projects.
Mold Inspection New York Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $294.89 to $519.90 - typical hourly labor costs seen for mold inspection New York projects in 2014.
- $111.70 to $147.35 - tubing, bioisolation filter, iaq pump and sampling stand costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.