Concrete Foundation Installation Cost in Laredo, TX
What is the cost to Install Concrete Foundations in Laredo, TX?
Knowing the concrete foundation installation in Laredo costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Laredo permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total concrete foundation installation Laredo costs have been $1,016.36 to $1,683.73.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $5.08 to $8.42 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Laredo which are typical of concrete foundation installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install concrete foundations in Laredo, TX, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Laredo permits required for concrete foundation installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Laredo city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Laredo, 78040 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Webb county, Texas.
- Laredo general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Laredo concrete foundation installation projects.
Concrete Foundation Installation Laredo Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $192.34 to $285.44 - typical hourly labor costs seen for concrete foundation installation Laredo projects in 2014.
- $26.63 to $28.84 - typical costs associated with Laredo concrete foundation installation projects in 2014. This figure may include reinforcing materials, isolation materials, cleaning and chemical release agents, as required.
- $32.78 to $55.20 - foundation footings, form ties and backhoe costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $764.61 to $1,314.24 - Laredo retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of concrete foundation installation.