Mold Inspection Cost in Springville, UT
What is the cost to Inspect For Mold in Springville, UT?
Knowing the mold inspection in Springville costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Springville permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total mold inspection Springville costs have been $299.74 to $478.86.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.30 to $0.48 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Springville which are typical of mold inspection projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to inspect for mold in Springville, UT, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Springville permits required for mold inspection projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Springville city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Springville, 84663 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Utah county, Utah.
- Springville general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Springville mold inspection projects.
Mold Inspection Springville Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $188.04 to $331.51 - typical hourly labor costs seen for mold inspection Springville projects in 2014.
- $111.70 to $147.35 - sampling stand, bioisolation filter, iaq pump and tubing costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.