Room Painting Cost in Mitchell, SD
What is the cost to Paint Rooms in Mitchell, SD?
Knowing the room painting in Mitchell costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Mitchell permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total room painting Mitchell costs have been $897.61 to $1,612.42.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $4.49 to $8.06 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Mitchell which are typical of room painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint rooms in Mitchell, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Mitchell permits required for room painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Mitchell city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Mitchell, 57301 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Davison county, South Dakota.
- Mitchell general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Mitchell room painting projects.
Room Painting Mitchell Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $688.98 to $1,386.49 - typical hourly labor costs seen for room painting Mitchell projects in 2014.
- $208.63 to $225.93 - typical costs associated with Mitchell room painting projects in 2014. This figure may include surface repair material, solvents, masking tape and paper and cleanup supplies, as required.