Basement Waterproofing Cost in Dell Rapids, SD
What is the cost to Waterproof Basements in Dell Rapids, SD?
Knowing the basement waterproofing in Dell Rapids costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your basement waterproofing project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Dell Rapids permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total basement waterproofing Dell Rapids costs have been $1,559.42 to $1,697.03.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $7.80 to $8.49 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Dell Rapids which are typical of basement waterproofing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to waterproof basements in Dell Rapids, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Dell Rapids permits required for basement waterproofing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Dell Rapids city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Dell Rapids, 57022 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Minnehaha county, South Dakota.
- Dell Rapids general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Dell Rapids basement waterproofing projects.
Basement Waterproofing Dell Rapids Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $949.05 to $1,036.06 - typical hourly labor costs seen for basement waterproofing Dell Rapids projects in 2014.
- $610.37 to $660.97 - typical costs associated with Dell Rapids basement waterproofing projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, basic flashing, underlayment and drip edges, as required.