Exterior Trim Installation Cost in Rapid City, SD
What is the cost to Install Exterior Trim in Rapid City, SD?
Knowing the exterior trim installation in Rapid City costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rapid City permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total exterior trim installation Rapid City costs have been $184.91 to $215.56.
To breakdown that number by linear foot the averages are $7.39 to $8.63 per linear foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rapid City which are typical of exterior trim installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install exterior trim in Rapid City, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rapid City permits required for exterior trim installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rapid City city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rapid City, 57701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Pennington county, South Dakota.
- Rapid City general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rapid City exterior trim installation projects.
Exterior Trim Installation Rapid City Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $67.91 to $67.91 - typical hourly labor costs seen for exterior trim installation Rapid City projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Rapid City exterior trim installation projects in 2014. This figure may include sealants, weather stripping, flashing and exterior grade caulking and corrosion resistant fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, electric jigsaw, 3 1/4" electric planer and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $36.21 to $47.90 - Rapid City retail costs typically seen for 25 feet of exterior trim installation.